To become a front-runner in bringing out globally competent electrical and electronics engineers, innovators, researchers, and entrepreneurs and thereby contribute value to the knowledge-based economy and society.
- To offer good quality diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
- To bridge the gap between industry and academia as per curriculum and syllabi based on industrial and societal needs
- To provide suitable forums to enhance the creative talents of students.
- To enable students to develop skills to solve complex technological problems of current times and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the faculty and students.