WELCOME TO GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, TADIPATRI
vision & mission:Teaching Technics through E lessons & skill Development through SDC'S
VISION: The civil Engineering department vision is to attract and welcome SSC passed students to join polytechnic SSC passed In civil engineering branch and motivate them to become problem solvers to various construction problems in different structures like buildings ,roads bridges and tunnels,airports etc by imparting them good theoretical knpwledge and practical knowledge by taking them to field visits by consulting various private and Govt .engineering firms
Vision To become a front-runner in bringing out globally competent electrical and electronics engineers, innovators, researchers, and entrepreneurs and thereby contribute value to the knowledge-based economy and society. Mission
- To offer good quality diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
- To bridge the gap between industry and academia as per curriculum and syllabi based on industrial and societal needs
- To provide suitable forums to enhance the creative talents of students.
- To enable students to develop skills to solve complex technological problems of current times and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the faculty and students.
Vision: To be a premier institute of excellence developing highly talented holistic human capital that contributes to the nation through leadership in technology and innovation through Polytechnic education.
- To impart Personnel Skills and Ethical Values for Sustainable Development of the Nation.
- To create Research & Industry oriented centers of excellence in all engineering disciplines.
- To be a renowned IPR generator and repository for innovative technologies.
- To develop Research and Industry oriented technical talent.
- To benchmark globally the academic & research output.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.